The 572T VARISTONE™ fiberglass walls combine classic elegance with the impressive effect of an embossed tile pattern. This model can be used as a shower wall or a bathtub wall. With the fine design features and quality construction and it is clear why the 572T is the preferred choice of most builders, developers, and homeowners.
Details + Specifications
- Produced from high-grade, reinforced, molded fiberglass for optimum strength and impact resistance using matched metal molds under heat and pressure.
- Ideal for new or remodel projects…fits DURABASE® Shower Floors (see Accessories section) as well as bases from other manufacturers.
- Fits Shower and Bathtub alcoves up to 60” wide by 34” deep or up to 39” wide by 42” deep
- Tall wall – 72” high
- Embossed large (8-5/8″ x 9-3/4″) tile pattern on panels
- Five panel system with seamless corner panels and overlapping edges, create a watertight wall surround.
- Adhesive mounts to drywall or like surfaces
- Available in white or bone
- Smooth, colorfast semi-gloss finish, resists scuffs.
- Mold and mildew-resistant…easy to clean
- Available STYLEMATE® shower enclosures feature tempered safety glass and a range of finishes (see Accessories section).
Color White Style Tile Pattern Material Fiberglass Installation Type Adhesive Mount Height 72" Shelves Unlimited (separate item) Shape Rectangular Shape Square Etc 5-Piece
Dimensions for Deep Alcoves
- General SpecificationsGeneral: Furnish and install as shown on plans, fiberglass VARISTONE™ Shower/Bathtub Walls Model 572T as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, inc. Shall be semi-gloss, 5-piece wall system. Panels are molded using matched metal molds under extreme heat and pressure with a minimum thickness of 125 mils. Shall meet ANSI Specification Z 124-2017 Color: White. Requires five or more 11 oz. cartridges of panel adhesive labeled for bonding to Bathtub or Shower walls. Do not use adhesive containing tar, asphalt, lacquer thinner or toluene.
- Technical Files
- Certification + Listings
- American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) — D635. E-84 and E-162
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) – Specification ANSI Z 124-2017
- Care + CleaningThe surface of your Mustee DURAWALL® Shower Walls may be cleaned with a mild soap solution in warm water using a soft cloth.
When using a cleaner product, carefully read the label to ensure that the cleaner is safe for use on the material. Stubborn stains can be cleaned using “Soft Scrub®” by Clorox® or a powdered detergent such as “Spic-n-Span®.”
Do not allow cleaners to sit and soak on the surface. Wipe surface clean and rinse completely with water immediately after cleaner application. Rinse and dry any overspray on nearby surfaces.
Never use abrasive scouring powder or steel wool pads, as they will scratch the surface. A periodic coating of a high quality marine or automotive polish will help retain the finish.
As a company committed to continuous improvement, the specifications included here are subject to change without notice.
We warrant to the original consumer user of the products of E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. for a period of one year from the date of the sale to the consumer that our products will be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Our liability under this Warranty shall be to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any labor, damages or installation costs.
This Warranty does not apply to our products which are not installed in accordance with our instructions and local building codes. This Warranty is not applicable if our product has been removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse.
After one year from the date of sale, we disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing constitutes our entire obligation under this warranty and we make no other express or implied warranties. We further exclude this warranty all consequential and incidental damages.
This Warranty gives you a specific legal right, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A claim under this warranty may be made through your distributor, dealer or contractor or by writing to our office. Claim must be accompanied by written proof of purchase and may be subject to inspection by our agent or representative - E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc., 5431 West 164th Street, Brook Park, OH 44142-1586