Featuring exceptional strength and rigidity, CareGiver® Safety Grab Bars represent the “best-in-category” for their combination of quality, exclusive features and overall performance. Whether you are designing for a health care facility or upgrading a home shower…go with the best in Grab Bars… CareGiver®…only from E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc.
Details + Specifications
- Smooth stainless steel, 18 gauge tubing, satin finish, 1-½” diameter
- Exclusive, Twist-Lock concealed flange snaps into place for a secure, tamper-proof mounting
- Stainless steel mounting flange is Heliarc welded to the tube to form a single, high strength structural unit that cannot be separated
- All bars have a nominal offset distance of 1-½” (38mm)
- Flat contact surface won’t cut or mar wall surfaces – bar remains stable without further tightening
- 304 Stainless steel mounting flange, 14 gauge
- Tested to withstand 500 lbs. of downward load…when properly installed
Type Grab Bar Shape Straight Length 48" Direction Any Mount Wall-Mount
- General SpecificationsGeneral: Furnish and install as shown on plans, Straight Safety Grab Bar model 390.302, as provided by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. measuring 48" long with Twist-Lock concealed flange shall be 1-½” diameter, 18 gauge, type 304 stainless steel tubing. 14 gauge stainless steel mounting flange shall be Heliarc welded to the tube to form a single structural unit. Grab bar shall comply with applicable building codes. Meets ANSI A117.1
- Technical Files
- Certification + Listings
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) A117.1
- Meets or exceeds HUD, FHA, VA, ADA and other Federal/local codes
- Care + CleaningTo clean, wipe bars with any non-corrosive household cleaner.
We warrant to the original consumer user of the products of E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. for a period of one year from the date of the sale to the consumer that our products will be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Our liability under this Warranty shall be to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any labor, damages or installation costs.
This Warranty does not apply to our products which are not installed in accordance with our instructions and local building codes. This Warranty is not applicable if our product has been removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse.
After one year from the date of sale, we disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing constitutes our entire obligation under this warranty and we make no other express or implied warranties. We further exclude this warranty all consequential and incidental damages.
This Warranty gives you a specific legal right, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A claim under this warranty may be made through your distributor, dealer or contractor or by writing to our office. Claim must be accompanied by written proof of purchase and may be subject to inspection by our agent or representative - E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc., 5431 West 164th Street, Brook Park, OH 44142-1586