Elegance, classic design, quality craftsmanship, deep colorfast finish…everything you’re looking for in a premium soaking bathtub can be summed up in one word…TOPAZ™
Details + Specifications
- Precision molded using Mustee’s premium VARISTONE® fiberglass
- Fits standard 30″ x 60″ alcove
- Apron supported by twin molded brackets for extra stability
- A network of bottom and side structural support
- One-piece molded, with matched metal molds for high strength and integral rigidity
- 40° lumbar slope for relaxed reclining while soaking
- 8-1/2” x 14-1/4” drain offset
- Fits a wide range of finished wall options…
- TOPAZ™ and DURAWALL® premium fiberglass bathtub walls
- DURAWALL® deluxe thermoplastic bathtub walls
- Tile walls
- Solid surface walls
- Easy to clean, colorfast white semi-gloss finish
Drain Style Standard Drain Bathtub Size 30" x 60" Color White Drain Location Left
Length 60" Width 30" Height 15 3/4"
- General SpecificationsGeneral: Furnish and install as shown on plans, TOPAZ™ bathtub as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. Shall be a fiberglass 30” x 60: left hand Model T6030L . Construction shall be molded, reinforced fiberglass using matched metal molds under extreme heat and pressure. Products are in compliance with the following standard(s): ANSI Specification Z 124-2017. IAPMO (UPC/cUPC) Listed. Color: White. Weight: 74 lbs. Install in compliance with local codes.
- Technical Files
- Education + Videos
- Certification + Listings
- UPC, ANSI International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials® (IAPMO®)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) – Specification ANSI Z 124-2017
- Care + CleaningThe surface of your Mustee TOPAZ™ Fiberglass Bathtub may be cleaned with a mild soap solution in warm water using a soft cloth.
When using a cleaner product, carefully read the label to ensure that the cleaner is safe for use on the material. Stubborn stains can be cleaned using “Soft Scrub®” by Clorox® or a powdered detergent such as “Spic-n-Span®.”
Do not allow cleaners to sit and soak on the surface. Wipe surface clean and rinse completely with water immediately after cleaner application. Rinse and dry any overspray on nearby surfaces.
Never use abrasive scouring powder or steel wool pads, as they will scratch the surface. A periodic coating of a high quality marine or automotive polish will help retain the finish.
As a company committed to continuous improvement, the specifications included here are subject to change without notice.
We warrant to the original consumer user of the products of E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. for a period of one year from the date of the sale to the consumer that our products will be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Our liability under this Warranty shall be to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any labor, damages or installation costs.
This Warranty does not apply to our products which are not installed in accordance with our instructions and local building codes. This Warranty is not applicable if our product has been removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse.
After one year from the date of sale, we disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing constitutes our entire obligation under this warranty and we make no other express or implied warranties. We further exclude this warranty all consequential and incidental damages.
This Warranty gives you a specific legal right, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A claim under this warranty may be made through your distributor, dealer or contractor or by writing to our office. Claim must be accompanied by written proof of purchase and may be subject to inspection by our agent or representative - E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc., 5431 West 164th Street, Brook Park, OH 44142-1586