Premium quality CareGiver® seats create thoroughly comfortable, strong, good-looking shower seating. Possessing exceptional design features and long life, Mustee Wall-Mounted, fold-down leg supported shower seats are a great addition to any shower.
Details + Specifications
- White L-shaped cushion seat filled with high-resilience, high-density foam to maintain original shape.
- Smooth cushion edges without corded piping – eliminates discomfort for pressure-sensitive bathers.
- Fire and mildew resistant.
- When properly installed, wall-mount leg supported units can support up to 400 lbs.
- Rust-resistant stainless steel hardware.
- Easy to install and clean – cushion surface is stain resistant.
Type Fold Down Seat Shape L-Shaped Length 32" Direction Right-Hand Mount Wall-Mount w/ Legs
A 32" B 21"
- General SpecificationsGeneral: Furnish and install as shown on plans, L-Shaped Fold-down Wall Mounted RH Shower Seat mode: 390.408, 32" long, as provided by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. Shower seat tubing shall be one-inch diameter, 19 gauge, type 304 stainless steel with #4 satin finish. Shall include a fold-down mechanism with four support legs. Mounting brackets shall be 12-gauge type 304 stainless steel. Padded vinyl cushion shall have 1-½” high density, Naugahyde. White cushion shall have no external piping. Shower seat unit shall comply with applicable building codes. Meets ANSI A117.1.
- Technical Files
- Certification + Listings
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) A117.1
- Care + CleaningTo clean, wipe seat down with mild soap and water.
We warrant to the original consumer user of the products of E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. for a period of one year from the date of the sale to the consumer that our products will be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Our liability under this Warranty shall be to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any labor, damages or installation costs.
This Warranty does not apply to our products which are not installed in accordance with our instructions and local building codes. This Warranty is not applicable if our product has been removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse.
After one year from the date of sale, we disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing constitutes our entire obligation under this warranty and we make no other express or implied warranties. We further exclude this warranty all consequential and incidental damages.
This Warranty gives you a specific legal right, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A claim under this warranty may be made through your distributor, dealer or contractor or by writing to our office. Claim must be accompanied by written proof of purchase and may be subject to inspection by our agent or representative - E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc., 5431 West 164th Street, Brook Park, OH 44142-1586