Replace a standard 5′ bathtub with an easy-access shower—or install one in new construction where a standard bathtub was planned. The unique ShowerTub™ from E.L. Mustee & Sons will let you achieve either…with no need for major re-plumbing or changing the room layout. ShowerTub™ provides approximately 35% more usable interior floor space than a standard tub and eliminates the difficulties of stepping up and over a standard 15″ high tub apron. It’s excellent for seniors living independently or a beautiful way to create a luxury walk-in shower.
Details + Specifications
- Produced from high-grade, reinforced, molded fiberglass for optimum strength and impact resistance using matched metal molds under heat and pressure.
- Ideal for new or remodel projects…fits DURAWALL® Shower Walls (see Accessories section) as well as ceramic tile or preformed wall kit.
- Fits 60″ wide by 30″ deep alcove…same footprint as a standard bathtub
- Drain hole is offset 8-1/2″ x 15″ for connection to 2″ DWV piping
- Easy entry 4-1/2″ threshold
- Slip resistant Starburst® surface helps rapidly evacuate water to the drain
- Available in both LH and RH drain locations
- Smooth, colorfast semi-gloss finish, resists scuffs.
- Mold and mildew-resistant…easy to clean
- Available STYLEMATE® shower enclosures feature tempered safety glass and a range of finishes.
Style Standard Threshold Color White Shower Depth 30" Shower Width 60" Shape Rectangular Drain Location Left
- General SpecificationsGeneral: Furnish and install as shown on plans, CareGiver® ShowerTub™ model 3060L as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. Floor to be one-piece, molded fiberglass, using matched metal molds under extreme heat and pressure. Surface to be slip-resistant design that does not interfere with flow of water. Size: 30" x 60". Flood level rim will be not less than 3" high. Tiling flange will extend not less than 1" higher than the threshold which is an integral molded water barrier. Threshold will be 4-1/2" high. Offset 2" drain hole on 8-1/2" by 15" centers to accept standard 1-1/2" tub waste. ANSI Specification Z 124-2017. IAPMO (UPC/cUPC) Listed. Available on right or left hand. Color White.
- Technical Files
- Certification + Listings
- IAMPO® Listed
- American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) – D.635, E-84 and E-162 Fire Retardancy
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) – Specification ANSI Z 124-2017
- Inhalation Toxicity Test – to evaluate inhalation health hazard with combustible products.
- Care + Cleaning
The surface of your Shower Floor may be cleaned with a mild soap solution in warm water using a soft cloth.
When using a cleaner product, carefully read the label to ensure that the cleaner is safe for use on the material. Stubborn stains can be cleaned using “Soft Scrub®” by Clorox® , “Spic-n-Span®.” , Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, or like products.
Do not allow cleaners to sit and soak on the surface. Wipe surface clean and rinse completely with water immediately after cleaner application. Rinse and dry any over spray on nearby surfaces.
Never use abrasive scouring powder or steel wool pads, as they will scratch the surface. A periodic coating of a high quality marine or automotive polish will help retain the finish.
As a company committed to continuous improvement, the specifications included here are subject to change without notice.
We warrant to the original consumer user of the products of E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. for a period of one year from the date of the sale to the consumer that our products will be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Our liability under this Warranty shall be to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any labor, damages or installation costs.
This Warranty does not apply to our products which are not installed in accordance with our instructions and local building codes. This Warranty is not applicable if our product has been removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse.
After one year from the date of sale, we disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing constitutes our entire obligation under this warranty and we make no other express or implied warranties. We further exclude this warranty all consequential and incidental damages.
This Warranty gives you a specific legal right, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A claim under this warranty may be made through your distributor, dealer or contractor or by writing to our office. Claim must be accompanied by written proof of purchase and may be subject to inspection by our agent or representative - E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc., 5431 West 164th Street, Brook Park, OH 44142-1586