UPC: 6 71031 00273 0
30" x 60" Barrier-Free Shower Base - Left Drain - White
For those with mobility challenges, the curbless Model 360 Barrier-Free Shower Floor and Optional 360.100 Entry-Ramp (sold separately) enables effortless wheelchair access. Its’ 8-1/2″ x 15″ drain offset and Left hand or Right hand drain placement (matching that of a standard bathtub), provides for convenient installation or retrofit in a standard 30″ x 60″ bathtub alcove. Possessing a clean, contemporary design, the Model 360 Barrier-Free shower floor and 360.100 entry ramp (order separately) from E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. creates a multitude of floor plan design options.
Details + Specifications
- Produced from high-grade, reinforced, molded fiberglass for optimum strength and impact resistance using matched metal molds under heat and pressure.
- Ideal for new or remodel projects…fits DURAWALL® Shower Walls (see Accessories section) as well as ceramic tile or preformed wall kit.
- Fits 60” wide by 30” deep alcove
- Drain hole is offset 8-1/2” x 15” for connection to 2” DWV piping
- Slip resistant surface
- Optional drain kit is available for connecting to existing 1-1/2” bathtub DWV line.
- Smooth, colorfast semi-gloss finish, resists scuffs.
- Mold and mildew-resistant…easy to clean
Style Barrier-Free / Easy Access Color White Shower Depth 30" Shower Width 60" Shape Rectangular Drain Location Left
- General SpecificationsGeneral: Furnish and install as shown on plans, barrier-free DURABASE® Shower Floor Model 360 and optional Entry Ramp model 360.100 (sold separately) as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. Shower floor to be one-piece, molded fiberglass, using matched metal molds under extreme heat and pressure. Surface to be slip-resistant design that does not interfere with flow of water. Size: 30" x 60". Shoulder will be not less than 3-1/16" high or less than 1-1/4" wide. Tiling flange will extend not less than 1" higher than shoulder. Shower floors shall not have curb used in conjunction with 12" x 60" entry ramp per ADA requirements. Drain available on right or left side, offset 8-1/2" x 15". ANSI Specification Z 124-2017. IAPMO (UPC/cUPC) Listed. Color White. Install in compliance with local codes.
- Technical Files
- Certification + Listings
- International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO)® Listed US & CSA Standard
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) – Specification ANSI Z 124-2017
- American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) – E-84
- International Code Council – ICC/ANSI A117.1
- Canadian Standards Association – CSA B45.5-17
- Care + Cleaning
The surface of your Shower Floor may be cleaned with a mild soap solution in warm water using a soft cloth.
When using a cleaner product, carefully read the label to ensure that the cleaner is safe for use on the material. Stubborn stains can be cleaned using “Soft Scrub®” by Clorox® , “Spic-n-Span®.” , Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, or like products.
Do not allow cleaners to sit and soak on the surface. Wipe surface clean and rinse completely with water immediately after cleaner application. Rinse and dry any over spray on nearby surfaces.
Never use abrasive scouring powder or steel wool pads, as they will scratch the surface. A periodic coating of a high quality marine or automotive polish will help retain the finish.
As a company committed to continuous improvement, the specifications included here are subject to change without notice.
We warrant to the original consumer user of the products of E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. for a period of one year from the date of the sale to the consumer that our products will be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Our liability under this Warranty shall be to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any labor, damages or installation costs.
This Warranty does not apply to our products which are not installed in accordance with our instructions and local building codes. This Warranty is not applicable if our product has been removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse.
After one year from the date of sale, we disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing constitutes our entire obligation under this warranty and we make no other express or implied warranties. We further exclude this warranty all consequential and incidental damages.
This Warranty gives you a specific legal right, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A claim under this warranty may be made through your distributor, dealer or contractor or by writing to our office. Claim must be accompanied by written proof of purchase and may be subject to inspection by our agent or representative - E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc., 5431 West 164th Street, Brook Park, OH 44142-1586