The 3739 Transfer Shower Floor is perfectly sized to easily retrofit into most existing shower alcoves. The inside usable floor space of this popular shower floor complies with ADA dimensions for transferring from walker or wheelchair to shower seat. A complete line of Mustee DURAWALL® shower wall packages and CareGiver grab bars and fold-down shower seats are available to fully customize the installation…whether it be in-house or at a healthcare facility.
Details + Specifications
- Produced from high-grade, reinforced, molded fiberglass for optimum strength and impact resistance using matched metal molds under heat and pressure.
- Ideal for new or remodel projects…fits DURAWALL® Shower Walls (see Accessories section) as well as ceramic tile or preformed wall kit.
- Fits 39” wide by 37” deep alcove
- Integrally molded-in drain with removable strainer and drain seal for installation of 2” iron DWV (Sch. 40) PVC or ABS sanitary drain pipe.
- 1/2” High molded threshold to retain water.
- Meets ADA requirements for a full 36” turning circle
- Slip resistant Starburst® surface helps rapidly evacuate water to the drain
- Center drain location
- Available in white
- Smooth, colorfast semi-gloss finish, resists scuffs.
- Mold and mildew-resistant…easy to clean
Style Barrier-Free / Easy Access Color White Shower Depth 37" Shower Width 39" Shape Rectangular Drain Location Center
- General SpecificationsGeneral: Furnish and install as shown on plans, CareGiver® Transfer Shower Floor Model: 3739M as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. Shower floor to be one-piece, molded fiberglass, using matched metal molds under extreme heat and pressure. Surface to be slip-resistant Starburst® design that does not interfere with flow of water. Size: 37" x 39". Shoulder will be not less than 3" high or less than 1" wide. Tiling flange will extend not less than 1" high to provide an integral water barrier. Threshold will be 1/2” high. Molded-in drain and drain seal for installation of 2” iron DWV (Sch. 40) PVC or ABS sanitary drain pipe. Removable strainer. Shall meet ADA, ASTM D635, E84 and D635 and Code of Federal Regulation July 1, 1997 and July 1, 2007. Color White.
- Technical Files
- Education + Videos
- Certification + Listings
- International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO)® Listed US & CSA Standard
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) – Specification ANSI Z 124-2017
- American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) – E-84
- CAN/ULC S102-07 Burn and Smoke Test
- Canadian Standards Association – CSA B45.5-17
- International Code Council – ICC/ANSI A117.1
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- ASTM American Society of Testing & Materials (ASTM)-D635 Flammability, E84 Flame Spread, E165.75 Fire Retardancy
- Care + Cleaning
The surface of your Shower Floor may be cleaned with a mild soap solution in warm water using a soft cloth.
When using a cleaner product, carefully read the label to ensure that the cleaner is safe for use on the material. Stubborn stains can be cleaned using “Soft Scrub®” by Clorox® , “Spic-n-Span®.” , Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, or like products.
Do not allow cleaners to sit and soak on the surface. Wipe surface clean and rinse completely with water immediately after cleaner application. Rinse and dry any over spray on nearby surfaces.
Never use abrasive scouring powder or steel wool pads, as they will scratch the surface. A periodic coating of a high quality marine or automotive polish will help retain the finish.
As a company committed to continuous improvement, the specifications included here are subject to change without notice.
We warrant to the original consumer user of the products of E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. for a period of one year from the date of the sale to the consumer that our products will be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Our liability under this Warranty shall be to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any labor, damages or installation costs.
This Warranty does not apply to our products which are not installed in accordance with our instructions and local building codes. This Warranty is not applicable if our product has been removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse.
After one year from the date of sale, we disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing constitutes our entire obligation under this warranty and we make no other express or implied warranties. We further exclude this warranty all consequential and incidental damages.
This Warranty gives you a specific legal right, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A claim under this warranty may be made through your distributor, dealer or contractor or by writing to our office. Claim must be accompanied by written proof of purchase and may be subject to inspection by our agent or representative - E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc., 5431 West 164th Street, Brook Park, OH 44142-1586