Details + Specifications
- Formed from high-grade thermoplastic
- Ideal for new or remodel projects…fits DURABASE® Shower Floors (see Accessories section) as well as bases from other manufacturers.
- Fits alcoves up to 69″ wide by 40 1/2″ deep
- Panels can be trimmed to simplify installation in out-of-plumb alcoves
- Five panel wall system with seamless corner panels and overlapping edges, create a watertight wall surround.
- Designed to fit Mustee’s 3060 ShowerTub™ and models 360, 3739 and 3865 CareGiver® Easy Access shower floors
- Adhesive mounts to drywall or like surfaces
- Available in white
- Smooth, colorfast glossy finish, resists scuffs.
- Mold and mildew-resistant…easy to clean
- Available STYLEMATE® shower enclosures feature tempered safety glass and a range of finishes (see Accessories section).
Color White Material Thermoplastic Installation Type Adhesive Mount Height 71-1/2" Shelves Unlimited (separate item) Shower Depth 40 1/2" Shower Width 69" Shape Rectangular Shape Square Etc 5-Piece
- General SpecificationsGeneral: Furnish and install as shown on plans, DURAWALL® Shower Walls Model 265 as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. Thermoplastic wall system shall be 5-piece construction with six formed shelves and overlapping corner panels. Uniform color throughout entire thickness of each panel. Color: White. Carton Contains: Center Panel, two end panels, two corner panels and instructions. Carton is 36-1/2"x73"x6", Weight 32 lbs. Requires five or more 11 oz. cartridges of panel adhesive labeled for bonding to Bathtub and Shower walls. Don't use adhesive containing tar, asphalt, lacquer thinner or toluene.
- Technical Files
- Care + CleaningThe surface of your Mustee DURAWALL® Shower Walls may be cleaned with a mild soap solution in warm water using a soft cloth.
When using a cleaner product, carefully read the label to ensure that the cleaner is safe for use on the material. Stubborn stains can be cleaned using “Soft Scrub®” by Clorox® or a powdered detergent such as “Spic-n-Span®.”
Do not allow cleaners to sit and soak on the surface. Wipe surface clean and rinse completely with water immediately after cleaner application. Rinse and dry any overspray on nearby surfaces.
Never use abrasive scouring powder or steel wool pads, as they will scratch the surface. A periodic coating of a high quality marine or automotive polish will help retain the finish.
As a company committed to continuous improvement, the specifications included here are subject to change without notice.
We warrant to the original consumer user of the products of E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. for a period of one year from the date of the sale to the consumer that our products will be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Our liability under this Warranty shall be to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any labor, damages or installation costs.
This Warranty does not apply to our products which are not installed in accordance with our instructions and local building codes. This Warranty is not applicable if our product has been removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse.
After one year from the date of sale, we disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing constitutes our entire obligation under this warranty and we make no other express or implied warranties. We further exclude this warranty all consequential and incidental damages.
This Warranty gives you a specific legal right, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A claim under this warranty may be made through your distributor, dealer or contractor or by writing to our office. Claim must be accompanied by written proof of purchase and may be subject to inspection by our agent or representative - E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc., 5431 West 164th Street, Brook Park, OH 44142-1586