Whether you are installing a new shower or updating the look of something existing, there is one sure way to finish the installation in “style”…with a STYLEMATE® By-Pass Door enclosure. STYLEMATE® By-Pass Door enclosures…put some “wow” in your bathroom…today!
Details + Specifications
- Constructed using high grade, engineered aluminum
- Tempered clear safety glass
- Doors include rollers with long life bearings for years of smooth, maintenance-free operation
- Adjustable for out-of-plumb walls
- Integral pull handle
- Easy to install and clean
- Frameless or framed designs available
- Frameless glass is 3/16″ thick
Type By-Pass Door Glass Clear Fits 59" Opening Height 69"
- General SpecificationsGeneral: Furnish and install as shown on plans, a STYLEMATE® Frameless By-Pass enclosure as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. Model 60.406 with a Bright Silver finish. Shall be a frameless style by-pass door with aluminum top and bottom track and clear tempered safety glass panels. Continuous pull handle. Out-of-plumb condition up to 1” can be adjusted. Shall meet ANSI Specifications Z97.1
- Technical Files
- Certification + Listings
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) – Specification ANSI Z 124-2017
- Care + CleaningTo clean metal surfaces, apply any non-corrosive, non-abrasive household cleaner and wipe dry. To clean glass surfaces, use any household glass cleaner and wipe dry.
We warrant to the original consumer user of the products of E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. for a period of one year from the date of the sale to the consumer that our products will be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Our liability under this Warranty shall be to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any labor, damages or installation costs.
This Warranty does not apply to our products which are not installed in accordance with our instructions and local building codes. This Warranty is not applicable if our product has been removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse.
After one year from the date of sale, we disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing constitutes our entire obligation under this warranty and we make no other express or implied warranties. We further exclude this warranty all consequential and incidental damages.
This Warranty gives you a specific legal right, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A claim under this warranty may be made through your distributor, dealer or contractor or by writing to our office. Claim must be accompanied by written proof of purchase and may be subject to inspection by our agent or representative - E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc., 5431 West 164th Street, Brook Park, OH 44142-1586