The Model 700 Series shower wall systems are one of Mustee’s most popular shower wall packages. Available in all popular configurations and sizes, Model 700 series shower walls deliver great looks and high quality combined with the most sought after features and easy direct-to-stud installation.
Details + Specifications
- Produced from high-grade, reinforced, molded fiberglass for optimum strength and impact resistance using matched metal molds under heat and pressure.
- Ideal for new or remodel projects…fits 3636M DURABASE® Shower Floors (see Accessories section).
- Fits 36” x 36” alcove
- Includes three large, molded-in, self-draining shelves ideal for shampoo, soap, etc.
- Three panel wall system with tongue-and-groove seams that assemble quickly to create a watertight wall surround
- Mounts direct-to-stud with mounting flanges hidden behind drywall or other wall treatment.
- Smooth, colorfast deep gloss finish, resists scuffs.
- Mold and mildew-resistant…easy to clean
- Available STYLEMATE® shower enclosures feature tempered safety glass and a range of finishes (see Accessories section).
Color White Material Fiberglass Installation Type Direct-to-Stud Height 73-1/4" Shelves 3 (molded in) Shower Depth 36" Shower Width 36" Shape Square Etc 3-Piece
- General SpecificationsGeneral: Furnish and install as shown on plans, 36" square shower, DURAWALL® Shower Walls Model 736, as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. Shall be 3-piece, molded fiberglass wall with minimum thickness of 125 mils and mounts direct-to-studwalls. Includes center panel with molded-in shelves and two side panels with molded-in shelf. Self aligning panels use a tongue-and-groove connection. Shall meet ANSI Specification Z 124-2017. Color: White.
- Technical Files
- Education + Videos
- Certification + Listings
- American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) — D635. E-84 and E-162
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) – Specification ANSI Z 124-2017
- Care + CleaningThe surface of your Mustee DURAWALL® Shower Walls may be cleaned with a mild soap solution in warm water using a soft cloth.
When using a cleaner product, carefully read the label to ensure that the cleaner is safe for use on the material. Stubborn stains can be cleaned using “Soft Scrub®” by Clorox® or a powdered detergent such as “Spic-n-Span®.”
Do not allow cleaners to sit and soak on the surface. Wipe surface clean and rinse completely with water immediately after cleaner application. Rinse and dry any overspray on nearby surfaces.
Never use abrasive scouring powder or steel wool pads, as they will scratch the surface. A periodic coating of a high quality marine or automotive polish will help retain the finish.
As a company committed to continuous improvement, the specifications included here are subject to change without notice.
We warrant to the original consumer user of the products of E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. for a period of one year from the date of the sale to the consumer that our products will be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Our liability under this Warranty shall be to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any labor, damages or installation costs.
This Warranty does not apply to our products which are not installed in accordance with our instructions and local building codes. This Warranty is not applicable if our product has been removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse.
After one year from the date of sale, we disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing constitutes our entire obligation under this warranty and we make no other express or implied warranties. We further exclude this warranty all consequential and incidental damages.
This Warranty gives you a specific legal right, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A claim under this warranty may be made through your distributor, dealer or contractor or by writing to our office. Claim must be accompanied by written proof of purchase and may be subject to inspection by our agent or representative - E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc., 5431 West 164th Street, Brook Park, OH 44142-1586