UPC: 6 71031 00039 2
DURAWALL™ Neo-Angle/Corner Shower Wall System - White
There’s nothing like adding some design drama to liven up any bathroom space. And the best way to create it is the 237 DURAWALL® Neo-Angle shower wall from E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. The 237 Neo-Angle shower wall combines great looks, premium quality and the most sought-after design features. The 237 DURAWALL® delivers quality thermoplastic construction, the convenience of adhesive mounting and a classic elegance that will create a handsome Neo-Angle finished shower installation in any bathroom.
Details + Specifications
- Formed from high-grade thermoplastic
- Ideal for new or remodel projects…fits DURABASE® Shower Floors (see Accessories section) as well as bases from other manufacturers.
- Fits corners up to 42” x 42” deep
- Includes three large, molded-in, self-draining shelves ideal for shampoo, soap, etc.
- Panels can be trimmed to simplify installation in out-of-plumb alcoves
- Three panel wall system with seamless corner panels and overlapping edges, create a watertight wall surround.
- Adhesive mounts to drywall or like surfaces
- Available in white
- Smooth, colorfast glossy finish, resists scuffs.
- Mold and mildew-resistant…easy to clean
- Available STYLEMATE® shower enclosures feature tempered safety glass and a range of finishes (see Accessories section).
Color White Material Thermoplastic Installation Type Adhesive Mount Height 71-1/2" Shelves 3 (molded in) Shower Depth Up to 42" Shower Width Up to 42" Shape Corner Shape Neo-Angle Etc 3-Piece
- General SpecificationsGeneral: Furnish and install as shown on plans, DURAWALL® Neo-Angle shower walls Model 237 as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. Thermoplastic wall system shall be 3-piece construction with three formed shelves and overlapping corner panels. Uniform color throughout entire thickness of each panel. Color White. Carton Contains: Corner Panel, two side panels and instructions. Carton is 36-1/2"x73"x6", Weight 22 lbs. Requires five or more 11 oz. cartridges of panel adhesive labeled for bonding to Bathtub and Shower walls. Do not use adhesive containing tar, asphalt, lacquer thinner or toluene.
- Technical Files
- Care + CleaningThe surface of your Mustee DURAWALL® Shower Walls may be cleaned with a mild soap solution in warm water using a soft cloth.
When using a cleaner product, carefully read the label to ensure that the cleaner is safe for use on the material. Stubborn stains can be cleaned using “Soft Scrub®” by Clorox® or a powdered detergent such as “Spic-n-Span®.”
Do not allow cleaners to sit and soak on the surface. Wipe surface clean and rinse completely with water immediately after cleaner application. Rinse and dry any overspray on nearby surfaces.
Never use abrasive scouring powder or steel wool pads, as they will scratch the surface. A periodic coating of a high quality marine or automotive polish will help retain the finish.
As a company committed to continuous improvement, the specifications included here are subject to change without notice.
We warrant to the original consumer user of the products of E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. for a period of one year from the date of the sale to the consumer that our products will be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Our liability under this Warranty shall be to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any labor, damages or installation costs.
This Warranty does not apply to our products which are not installed in accordance with our instructions and local building codes. This Warranty is not applicable if our product has been removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse.
After one year from the date of sale, we disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing constitutes our entire obligation under this warranty and we make no other express or implied warranties. We further exclude this warranty all consequential and incidental damages.
This Warranty gives you a specific legal right, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A claim under this warranty may be made through your distributor, dealer or contractor or by writing to our office. Claim must be accompanied by written proof of purchase and may be subject to inspection by our agent or representative - E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc., 5431 West 164th Street, Brook Park, OH 44142-1586