UPC: 6 71031 00288 4
DURAWALL™ Premium Thermoplastic Bathtub Wall System - White
The expansive, whirlpool-sized 56 DURAWALL® thermoplastic bathtub wall system from E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. brings together the company’s best in exceptional design, outstanding features and the highest quality in molded thermoplastic bathtub walls. You can count on the 56 DURAWALL® to make a statement of elegance and quality in any alcove where your plans call for a large bathtub or whirlpool.
Details + Specifications
- Formed from high-grade thermoplastic
- Ideal for new or remodel projects…fits all Topaz™ Fiberglass Bathtubs, as well as standard 30″ x 60″ or 32″ x 60″ bathtubs, and larger bathtubs & whirlpools up to 42″ deep by 72″ wide of other manufacturers.
- Panels can be trimmed to simplify installation in out-of-plumb alcoves or for installing DURATRIM® window kits
- Includes six large, molded-in, self-draining shelf ideal for shampoo, soap, etc.
- Five panel wall system with seamless corner panels and overlapping edges, create a watertight wall surround.
- Adhesive mounts to drywall or like surfaces
- Available in white or bone.
- Smooth, colorfast glossy finish, resists scuffs.
- Mold and mildew-resistant…easy to clean
Color White Material Thermoplastic Tub Size 42" x 72" Installation Type Adhesive Mount
Fits Alcove Up to 42" deep by 72" wide
- General SpecificationsGeneral: Furnish and install as shown on plans DURAWALL® Bathtub Walls, model 56, as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. The deluxe hi-impact Co/Poly wall system shall be five-piece construction with six formed shelves, and one-piece, seamless corner panels with overlapping edges and have uniform color throughout entire thickness. Color White. Requires five or more 11 oz. cartridges of panel adhesive labeled for bonding to Bathtub and Shower walls. Don't use adhesive containing tar, asphalt, lacquer thinner or toluene.
- Technical Files
- Care + CleaningThe surface of your Mustee TOPAZ™ and DURAWALL® Bathtub Walls may be cleaned with a mild soap solution in warm water using a soft cloth.
When using a cleaner product, carefully read the label to ensure that the cleaner is safe for use on the material. Stubborn stains can be cleaned using "Soft Scrub®" by Clorox® or a powdered detergent such as "Spic-n-Span®."
Do not allow cleaners to sit and soak on the surface. Wipe surface clean and rinse completely with water immediately after cleaner application. Rinse and dry any overspray on nearby surfaces.
Never use abrasive scouring powder or steel wool pads, as they will scratch the surface. A periodic coating of a high quality marine or automotive polish will help retain the finish.
As a company committed to continuous improvement, the specifications included here are subject to change without notice.
We warrant to the original consumer user of the products of E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. for a period of one year from the date of the sale to the consumer that our products will be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Our liability under this Warranty shall be to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any labor, damages or installation costs.
This Warranty does not apply to our products which are not installed in accordance with our instructions and local building codes. This Warranty is not applicable if our product has been removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse.
After one year from the date of sale, we disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing constitutes our entire obligation under this warranty and we make no other express or implied warranties. We further exclude this warranty all consequential and incidental damages.
This Warranty gives you a specific legal right, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A claim under this warranty may be made through your distributor, dealer or contractor or by writing to our office. Claim must be accompanied by written proof of purchase and may be subject to inspection by our agent or representative - E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc., 5431 West 164th Street, Brook Park, OH 44142-1586