UPC: 6 71031 00551 9
TOPAZ™ Premium Fiberglass Bathtub Wall - White
Elegance, classic design, embossed strip of tile pattern, quality craftsmanship, deep colorfast finish…everything you’re looking for in a bathtub wall can be summed up in one word…TOPAZ™. TOPAZ™ bathtub walls…exclusively from E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc…America’s quality producer of bathtubs and bathtub walls.
Details + Specifications
- Direct-to-stud mounted
- Premium molded from Mustee’s proprietary VARISTONE® fiberglass
- Sides interlock with center panel to form a blade & groove seal
- Available in colorfast white, bone and biscuit
- Semi-gloss, mold/mildew-resistant finish
- Fits standard 32″ x 60″ alcove
Color White Material Fiberglass Tub Size 32" x 60" Installation Type Direct-to-Stud
Fits Alcove 32" deep by 60" wide
- General SpecificationsGeneral: Furnish and install as shown on plans, 680-32 TOPAZ® bathtub walls with embossed tile pattern as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. Shall be semi-gloss, three-piece wall. Panels are molded fiberglass using matched metal molds under extreme heat and pressure with a uniform thickness of 125 mils and mount direct-to-stud walls. Includes center panel with molded-in shelf and two side panels. Self-aligning panels using a tongue-and-groove connection. ANSI Specification Z 124-2017. IAPMO (UPC/cUPC) Listed. Color: White. Install in compliance with local codes.
- Technical Files
- Education + Videos
- Certification + Listings
- UPC, ANSI International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials® (IAPMO®)
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) – Specification ANSI Z 124-2017
- American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) — D635. E-84 and E-162
- Inhalation Toxicity Test – to evaluate inhalation health hazard with combustible products.
- CAN/ULC S102-07 Burn and Smoke Test
- Care + CleaningThe surface of your Mustee TOPAZ™ Fiberglass Bathtub may be cleaned with a mild soap solution in warm water using a soft cloth.
When using a cleaner product, carefully read the label to ensure that the cleaner is safe for use on the material. Stubborn stains can be cleaned using “Soft Scrub®” by Clorox® or a powdered detergent such as “Spic-n-Span®.”
Do not allow cleaners to sit and soak on the surface. Wipe surface clean and rinse completely with water immediately after cleaner application. Rinse and dry any overspray on nearby surfaces.
Never use abrasive scouring powder or steel wool pads, as they will scratch the surface. A periodic coating of a high quality marine or automotive polish will help retain the finish.
As a company committed to continuous improvement, the specifications included here are subject to change without notice.
We warrant to the original consumer user of the products of E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. for a period of one year from the date of the sale to the consumer that our products will be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Our liability under this Warranty shall be to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any labor, damages or installation costs.
This Warranty does not apply to our products which are not installed in accordance with our instructions and local building codes. This Warranty is not applicable if our product has been removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse.
After one year from the date of sale, we disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing constitutes our entire obligation under this warranty and we make no other express or implied warranties. We further exclude this warranty all consequential and incidental damages.
This Warranty gives you a specific legal right, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A claim under this warranty may be made through your distributor, dealer or contractor or by writing to our office. Claim must be accompanied by written proof of purchase and may be subject to inspection by our agent or representative - E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc., 5431 West 164th Street, Brook Park, OH 44142-1586