Mustee’s Mop Service Basins include both the quality and design features appreciated by both maintenance personnel and architects alike. Homeowners have discovered that Mustee Mop Basins are a great addition to garages, mud rooms, basements, as a pet washing or cleaning area. Mustee also offers a complete line of accessories.
Details + Specifications
- Mop service basins are one-piece molded from high impact resistant DURASTONE® structural fiberglass (24″ x 24″ x 10″)
- Elevated, self-draining shelf and removable strainer
- Integral, molded-in drain for connection to 3” ABS, PVC (Sch. 80) or iron pipe
- Available drain seals for connection to 2” pipe or 3” soil pipe
- Complete range of accessories to meet specific application needs
- Colorfast marbleized white finish
- Easy to install
Height 10" Width 24" Depth 24"
- General SpecificationsGeneral: Furnish and install as shown on plans, Mop Service Basin model 63M, as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. Unit to be one-piece molded fiberglass made with matched metal molds using extreme heat and pressure. Height shall be 10" with not less than 1" wide shoulder. Size 24" x 24". Drain shall be integrally molded, complete with drain seal for installation of 3" ABS, PVC (Sch. #80) and iron pipe. Removable stainless steel strainer. Performance tested to meet or exceed ANSI Specification Z 124-2017 and FHA/HUD UM-73. Weight 45 lbs., cubic feet 4.2. Install in compliance with local codes.
- Technical Files
- Certification + Listings
- International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO)® Listed
- Warnock Hersey® (Canada) Listed—CSA test standards: Mop Basins – #B45.0
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) – Specification ANSI Z 124-2017
- American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) — D635. E-84 and E-162
- CAN/ULC S102-07 Burn and Smoke Test
- Care + CleaningThe surface of your MUSTEE Mop Service Basin may be cleaned with a mild soap solution in warm water using a soft cloth.
When using a cleaner product, carefully read the label to ensure that the cleaner is safe for use on the material. Stubborn stains can be cleaned using “Soft Scrub®” by Clorox®, “Tub & Tile Cleaner®” by Lysol® or a powdered detergent such as “Spic-n-Span®.”
Do not allow cleaners to sit and soak on the surface. Wipe surface clean and rinse completely with water immediately after cleaner application. Rinse and dry any overspray on nearby surfaces.
Never use abrasive scouring powder or steel wool pads, as they will scratch the surface.
As a company committed to continuous improvement, the specifications in this installation manual are subject to change without notice.
We warrant to the original consumer user of the products of E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. for a period of one year from the date of the sale to the consumer that our products will be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Our liability under this Warranty shall be to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any labor, damages or installation costs.
This Warranty does not apply to our products which are not installed in accordance with our instructions and local building codes. This Warranty is not applicable if our product has been removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse.
After one year from the date of sale, we disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing constitutes our entire obligation under this warranty and we make no other express or implied warranties. We further exclude this warranty all consequential and incidental damages.
This Warranty gives you a specific legal right, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A claim under this warranty may be made through your distributor, dealer or contractor or by writing to our office. Claim must be accompanied by written proof of purchase and may be subject to inspection by our agent or representative - E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc., 5431 West 164th Street, Brook Park, OH 44142-1586