UPC: 6 71031 00276 1
12" x 60" Entry Ramp - Bone
For those with mobility challenges, 360.100BN Entry-Ramp enables effortless wheelchair access into the Mustee Barrier-Free Shower Floors. Possessing a clean, contemporary design, the Model 360.100BN entry ramp from E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. creates a multitude of floor plan design options.
Details + Specifications
- Produced from high-grade, reinforced, molded fiberglass for optimum strength and impact resistance using matched metal molds under heat and pressure
- Ideal for new or remodel projects
- Slip resistant surface
- Adaptable for both LH and RH drain locations
- Smooth, colorfast semi-gloss finish, resists scuffs
- Mold and mildew-resistant…easy to clean
Length 60" Width 12"
- General SpecificationsGeneral: Furnish and install as shown on plans Shower Floor Entry Ramp model: 360.100BN, as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. Ramp to be one piece, molded fiberglass made with matched metal molds. Slip resistant surface. Trimmable to accommodate for a nearby toilet or other structure. Size 12" x 60". Color: Bone.
- Technical Files
- Certification + Listings
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- ASTM American Society of Testing & Materials (ASTM)-D635 Flammability, E84 Flame Spread, E165.75 Fire Retardancy
- Care + CleaningThe surface of your Mustee Easy Access Shower may be cleaned with a mild soap solution in warm water using a soft cloth.
When using a cleaner product, carefully read the label to ensure that the cleaner is safe for use on the material. Stubborn stains can be cleaned using “Soft Scrub®” by Clorox® or a powdered detergent such as “Spic-n-Span®.”
Do not allow cleaners to sit and soak on the surface. Wipe surface clean and rinse completely with water immediately after cleaner application. Rinse and dry any overspray on nearby surfaces.
Never use abrasive scouring powder or steel wool pads, as they will scratch the surface. A periodic coating of a high quality marine or automotive polish will help retain the finish.
As a company committed to continuous improvement, the specifications included here are subject to change without notice.
We warrant to the original consumer user of the products of E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. for a period of one year from the date of the sale to the consumer that our products will be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Our liability under this Warranty shall be to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any labor, damages or installation costs.
This Warranty does not apply to our products which are not installed in accordance with our instructions and local building codes. This Warranty is not applicable if our product has been removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse.
After one year from the date of sale, we disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing constitutes our entire obligation under this warranty and we make no other express or implied warranties. We further exclude this warranty all consequential and incidental damages.
This Warranty gives you a specific legal right, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A claim under this warranty may be made through your distributor, dealer or contractor or by writing to our office. Claim must be accompanied by written proof of purchase and may be subject to inspection by our agent or representative - E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc., 5431 West 164th Street, Brook Park, OH 44142-1586