It only takes a few moments for a leaking clothes washer or water heater to cause thousands of dollars in damage to your home and its furnishings. The best solution is DURAPAN™ protection under washers or water heaters.
Details + Specifications
- Rugged one-piece molded fiberglass construction.
- Removable aluminum front threshold simplifies washer or water heater placement.
- Center drain design for direct placement over 2″ sanitary DWV line.
- Remains stationary, can be easily secured to floor (hardware included).
- Includes drain assembly for 2” ABS, PVC or cast iron pipe.
- Easy to install and clean.
- Mildew-resistant, colorfast semi-gloss white finish.
Drain Position Center Drain
Inside Size 28" x 29" x 2" Overall Size 30" x 32" x 2-1/2"
- General SpecificationsGeneral: Furnish and install as shown on plans, DURAPAN™ Washer and Water Heater Pan Model 99, as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. One-piece compression molded fiberglass, using matched metal molds under extreme heat and pressure. Shoulder will be no less than 2-1/2" high. Removable aluminum threshold with water tight seal secured by stainless steel screws. May be secured to sub-floor, mounting hardware provided. Shall include IAPMO® Listed drain assembly for connection to 2" iron, PVC or ABS (Schedule 40) sanitary waste pipe. Shall meet IAPMO-IGC 200-2004. Color: White.
- Technical Files
- Certification + Listings
- American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) — D635. E-84 and E-162
- IAPMO-IGC 200-2004
- ASTM E A112.18.2 – Drain
- Complies to applicable sections of ANSI Z124.1.2
- Care + CleaningThe surface of your DURAPAN™ washer and water heater pan may be cleaned with a mild soap solution in warm water using a soft cloth. For stubborn stains use Soft Scrub® by Clorox®, Spic-n-Span®, or like cleaners. Never use abrasive scouring powder or steel wool pads as they will dull and scratch the surface.
We warrant to the original consumer user of the products of E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. for a period of one year from the date of the sale to the consumer that our products will be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Our liability under this Warranty shall be to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any labor, damages or installation costs.
This Warranty does not apply to our products which are not installed in accordance with our instructions and local building codes. This Warranty is not applicable if our product has been removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse.
After one year from the date of sale, we disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing constitutes our entire obligation under this warranty and we make no other express or implied warranties. We further exclude this warranty all consequential and incidental damages.
This Warranty gives you a specific legal right, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A claim under this warranty may be made through your distributor, dealer or contractor or by writing to our office. Claim must be accompanied by written proof of purchase and may be subject to inspection by our agent or representative - E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc., 5431 West 164th Street, Brook Park, OH 44142-1586