It only takes a few moments for a leaking clothes washer or water heater to cause thousands of dollars in damage to your home and its furnishings. The best solution is DURAPAN™ protection under washers or water heaters.
Details + Specifications
- Rugged one-piece molded Co-Polypure™ construction.
- Large size to accommodate front load washers.
- Side outlet solvent weld 1″ PVC male adaptor (furnished), mounts to the pan bottom for a center drain connection; or through the side curb for connection to a remote drain using 1” piping (not included).
- Easy to install and clean.
- Mildew-resistant, colorfast semi-gloss white finish.
Drain Position Center Drain Drain Position Side Outlet Drain Inside Size 29" x 31-1/2" x 2" Overall Size 31" x 33-1/2" x 2-1/8"
- General SpecificationsGeneral: Furnish and install as shown on plans, DURAPAN™ Washer and Water Heater Pan Model 96, as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. One-piece molded Co-Polypure™, using matched metal molds. Shoulder will be no less than 2" high. May be secured to sub-floor. Shall include (1) 1" PVC fitting. Color: White.
- Technical Files
- Care + CleaningThe surface of your DURAPAN™ washer and water heater pan may be cleaned with a mild soap solution in warm water using a soft cloth. For stubborn stains use Soft Scrub® by Clorox®, Spic-n-Span®, or like cleaners. Never use abrasive scouring powder or steel wool pads as they will dull and scratch the surface.
We warrant to the original consumer user of the products of E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. for a period of one year from the date of the sale to the consumer that our products will be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Our liability under this Warranty shall be to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any labor, damages or installation costs.
This Warranty does not apply to our products which are not installed in accordance with our instructions and local building codes. This Warranty is not applicable if our product has been removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse.
After one year from the date of sale, we disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing constitutes our entire obligation under this warranty and we make no other express or implied warranties. We further exclude this warranty all consequential and incidental damages.
This Warranty gives you a specific legal right, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A claim under this warranty may be made through your distributor, dealer or contractor or by writing to our office. Claim must be accompanied by written proof of purchase and may be subject to inspection by our agent or representative - E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc., 5431 West 164th Street, Brook Park, OH 44142-1586