UPC: 6 71031 00524 3
The Mustee 95 DURAPAN™ Washing Machine Pan was designed as a solid washer pan for compact combination and stacking washer/dryers in high rise apartments and condos. This high strength, impact-resistant molded pan features a 2 1/4″ tall curb with a 1″ 90 degree PVC elbow drain fitting for drainage.
Details + Specifications
- Protects from water damage
- Includes 1″ 90 degree PVC elbow drain fitting
- Prevents washer from marring the floor surface
- Mold/mildew resistant and easy to clean
- Installs easily
- Ideal for 2nd/multilevel buildings
Drain Position Side Outlet Drain
Inside Size 24" x 24" x 2" Overall Size 24 1/2" x 24 1/2" x 2 1/4"
- General SpecificationsGeneral: Furnish and install as shown on plans DURAPAN™ Washing Machine Pan, Model 95, as manufactured by E. L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. One-piece molded Structural Thermoplastic. Shoulder will be no less than 2 1/4" high. Shall include drain assembly for connection to 1" 90 degree PVC elbow drain fitting. Color: White.
- Technical Files
- Care + CleaningThe surface of your DURAPAN™ washer and water heater pan may be cleaned with a mild soap solution in warm water using a soft cloth. For stubborn stains use Soft Scrub® by Clorox®, Spic-n-Span®, or like cleaners. Never use abrasive scouring powder or steel wool pads as they will dull and scratch the surface.
We warrant to the original consumer user of the products of E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. for a period of one year from the date of the sale to the consumer that our products will be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Our liability under this Warranty shall be to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any labor, damages or installation costs.
This Warranty does not apply to our products which are not installed in accordance with our instructions and local building codes. This Warranty is not applicable if our product has been removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse.
After one year from the date of sale, we disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing constitutes our entire obligation under this warranty and we make no other express or implied warranties. We further exclude this warranty all consequential and incidental damages.
This Warranty gives you a specific legal right, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A claim under this warranty may be made through your distributor, dealer or contractor or by writing to our office. Claim must be accompanied by written proof of purchase and may be subject to inspection by our agent or representative - E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc., 5431 West 164th Street, Brook Park, OH 44142-1586