When you’re ready to add the convenience of an extra free-standing shower to your home, make the smart money choice and specify DURASTALL® Shower Stalls, exclusively from E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. All in one box, everything included except the water!
Details + Specifications
- Slip-resistant floor with drain
- Shower valve and head
- Shower curtain and curtain rod
- Safety railing with molded-in soap dish and shampoo holder
- Mold and mildew-resistant components
- Knock-down construction makes portability extremely easy and is free-standing when assembled.
- Easy to assemble and install.
- General SpecificationsGeneral: Furnish and install as shown on plans, free-standing DURASTALL® Shower Stall Model 68 as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. Consists of three, white, high-gloss thermoplastic walls, molded top frame, rigid plastic front supports, slip-resistant 32” x 32” base, one-piece wrap-around railing with built-in soap dish and container. Skid-resistant floor with drain assembly, shower valve and head, shower curtain and rod, plus assembly hardware. Placement of valve assembly to be determined by installer.
- Technical Files
- Education + Videos
- Care + Cleaning
The surface of your DURASTALL® shower stall may be cleaned with a mild soap solution in warm water using a soft cloth.
When using a cleaner product, carefully read the label to ensure that the cleaner is safe for use on the material. Stubborn stains can be cleaned using “Soft Scrub®” by Clorox®, Mr Clean® Magic Eraser, or a powdered detergent such as “Spic-n-Span®.”
Do not allow cleaners to sit and soak on the surface. Wipe surface clean and rinse completely with water immediately after cleaner application. Rinse and dry any overspray on nearby surfaces.
Never use abrasive scouring powder or steel wool pads, as they will scratch the surface. A periodic coating of a high quality marine or automotive polish will help retain the finish. For cleaning any metal surfaces, apply any non-corrosive, non-abrasive household cleaner to the area to be cleaned and wipe dry.
We warrant to the original consumer user of the products of E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. for a period of one year from the date of the sale to the consumer that our products will be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Our liability under this Warranty shall be to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any labor, damages or installation costs.
This Warranty does not apply to our products which are not installed in accordance with our instructions and local building codes. This Warranty is not applicable if our product has been removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse.
After one year from the date of sale, we disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing constitutes our entire obligation under this warranty and we make no other express or implied warranties. We further exclude this warranty all consequential and incidental damages.
This Warranty gives you a specific legal right, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A claim under this warranty may be made through your distributor, dealer or contractor or by writing to our office. Claim must be accompanied by written proof of purchase and may be subject to inspection by our agent or representative - E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc., 5431 West 164th Street, Brook Park, OH 44142-1586