UPC: 6 71031 00267 9
DURAWALL™ Premium Fiberglass Bathtub Wall System - Bone
The 350 DURAWALL® fiberglass bathtub wall system from E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. brings together the company’s best in exceptional design, outstanding features and the highest quality in molded fiberglass bathtub walls. You can count on the 350 DURAWALL® to make a statement of elegance and quality in any bathtub alcove.
Details + Specifications
- Produced from high-grade, reinforced, molded fiberglass for optimum strength and impact resistance using matched metal molds under heat and pressure.
- Ideal for new or remodel projects…fits all Topaz™ Fiberglass Bathtubs, as well as standard 30″ x 60″ bathtubs of other manufacturers.
- Includes a large, molded-in, self-draining shelf ideal for shampoo, soap, etc.
- Three panel wall system with seamless corner panels and overlapping edges, create a watertight wall surround.
- Panels can be trimmed to simplify installation in out-of-plumb alcoves or for installing DURATRIM® window kits.
- Adhesive mounts to drywall or like surfaces
- Smooth, colorfast semi-gloss finish, resists scuffs.
- Mold and mildew-resistant…easy to clean
Color Bone Material Fiberglass Tub Size 30" x 60" Installation Type Adhesive Mount
Fits Alcove Up to 30" deep by 60" wide
- General SpecificationsGeneral: Furnish and install as shown on plans DURAWALL® Bathtub Walls, model 350, as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. The wall system shall be three-piece construction with molded-in shelf and double face tape applied to edges of underside for a better seal. Panels shall include 20% fiberglass reinforced composite material and be manufactured with matched metal molds using extreme heat and pressure with a uniform thickness of 70 mils. Shall be semi-gloss, scuff-resistant surface. ANSI Specification Z 124-2017. IAPMO (UPC/cUPC) Listed. Color Bone. Weight 62 lbs.
- Technical Files
- Certification + Listings
- American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM) — D635. E-84 and E-162
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) – Specification ANSI Z 124-2017
- Inhalation Toxicity Test – to evaluate inhalation health hazard with combustible products.
- CAN/ULC S102-07 Burn and Smoke Test
- Care + CleaningThe surface of your Mustee TOPAZ™ and DURAWALL® Bathtub Walls may be cleaned with a mild soap solution in warm water using a soft cloth.
When using a cleaner product, carefully read the label to ensure that the cleaner is safe for use on the material. Stubborn stains can be cleaned using "Soft Scrub®" by Clorox® or a powdered detergent such as "Spic-n-Span®."
Do not allow cleaners to sit and soak on the surface. Wipe surface clean and rinse completely with water immediately after cleaner application. Rinse and dry any overspray on nearby surfaces.
Never use abrasive scouring powder or steel wool pads, as they will scratch the surface. A periodic coating of a high quality marine or automotive polish will help retain the finish.
As a company committed to continuous improvement, the specifications included here are subject to change without notice.
We warrant to the original consumer user of the products of E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. for a period of one year from the date of the sale to the consumer that our products will be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Our liability under this Warranty shall be to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any labor, damages or installation costs.
This Warranty does not apply to our products which are not installed in accordance with our instructions and local building codes. This Warranty is not applicable if our product has been removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse.
After one year from the date of sale, we disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing constitutes our entire obligation under this warranty and we make no other express or implied warranties. We further exclude this warranty all consequential and incidental damages.
This Warranty gives you a specific legal right, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A claim under this warranty may be made through your distributor, dealer or contractor or by writing to our office. Claim must be accompanied by written proof of purchase and may be subject to inspection by our agent or representative - E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc., 5431 West 164th Street, Brook Park, OH 44142-1586