Meet the first-ever “King-sized,” single bowl multi-purpose floor sink…available exclusively from the Utility tub industry leader, E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. The 28CF BIGTUB™ UTILATUB® Combo is one HUGE 40” wide tub that’s great for washing really big things…like St. Bernards, large BBQ grates, or for soaking sports gear.
Details + Specifications
- Combo Kit – includes:
- One-piece molded tub of impact-resistant polypropylene with heavy gauge steel legs, with adjustable levelers
- Swivel faucet with 24″ long pull-out spout and lever handles
- 1-1/2″ P-Trap with 12″ tailpiece
- Two 20″ flexible braided supply lines
- Drain stopper
- Large, self-draining back shelf directs water run-off into the tub
- Mold and mildew-resistant components
- Easy to assemble and install
- Color-fast, stain-resistant white finish
Depth to Drain 13 1/2" Depth 15" Width 40" Length 24" Mount Floor Capacity (Gal.) 36 Material Polypropylene Height 34"
- General SpecificationsGeneral: Furnish and install as shown on plans, BIGTUB™ UTILATUB® Utility Tub Model 28CF, as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. Tub shall be one-piece molded polypropylene with matched metal molds. Kit includes: Swivel faucet with 24" long pull-out spout with lever handles; 1½" P-trap with 12" tailpiece; Two flexible, 20" long braided supply lines; Steel legs with adjustable levelers; and 1½" Molded-in drain and Drain stopper. 36-Gallon capacity. Shall meet ANSI Specification Z 124-2011 Color: White. Weight: 32 lbs.
- Technical Files
- Certification + Listings
- cUPC, ANSI International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials® (IAPMO®)
- CSA B45.5-17/ANSI Z124-2017
- ASME A112.18.1-2012/CSA B125.1-12
- NSF/ANSI 372-2016
- California – AB1953
- Care + CleaningThe surface of your UTILATUB® or UTILATWIN® laundry tub may be cleaned with a mild soap solution in warm water using a soft cloth.
When using a cleaner product, carefully read the label to ensure that the cleaner is safe for use on the material. Stubborn stains can be cleaned using “Soft Scrub®” by Clorox® or a powdered detergent such as “Spic-n-Span®.”
Do not allow cleaners to sit and soak on the surface. Wipe surface clean and rinse completely with water immediately after cleaner application. Rinse and dry any overspray on nearby surfaces.
Never use abrasive scouring powder or steel wool pads, as they will scratch the surface. A periodic coating of a high quality marine or automotive polish will help retain the finish.
As a company committed to continuous improvement, this information is subject to change without notice.
We warrant to the original consumer user of the products of E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. for a period of one year from the date of the sale to the consumer that our products will be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Our liability under this Warranty shall be to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any labor, damages or installation costs.
This Warranty does not apply to our products which are not installed in accordance with our instructions and local building codes. This Warranty is not applicable if our product has been removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse.
After one year from the date of sale, we disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing constitutes our entire obligation under this warranty and we make no other express or implied warranties. We further exclude this warranty all consequential and incidental damages.
This Warranty gives you a specific legal right, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A claim under this warranty may be made through your distributor, dealer or contractor or by writing to our office. Claim must be accompanied by written proof of purchase and may be subject to inspection by our agent or representative - E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc., 5431 West 164th Street, Brook Park, OH 44142-1586
- Combo Kit – includes: