Mustee quality, features and performance have always set our UTILATWIN® laundry/utility tubs apart from the rest…no wonder why Mustee is the brand that is “Preferred by the Pros”…and millions of homeowners alike.
Details + Specifications
- High strength, one piece molded construction
- Produced with Mustee’s proprietary structural thermoplastic resins and innovative cellular molding process creating extreme strength & durability
- Includes Twin-Drain Waste connector which joins drain assemblies to assure rapid and uniform waste water discharge…includes washers, slip nuts and stoppers.
- Divider wall between tubs is recessed one inch, permitting water to overflow from one tub to other, prevents water spilling onto floor.
- Large, self-draining back shelf with retainer curb that prohibits water run-off except into tub.
- 19 Gallon capacity per tub, extra deep 13″ tubs with smooth surfaces
- Connects to standard 1½” P or S trap
- Accommodates single or dual-handle faucets with 4″ or 8″ centers
- Floor model includes heavy gauge steel legs with adjustable levelers
- Wall model includes wall mounting bracket, side supports and mounting hardware for securing tub to concrete or stud wall
- Mold and mildew-resistant components
- Easy to assemble and install
- Color-fast white finish
Depth to Drain 12 3/4" Depth 14-3/8" Width 40" Length 24" Mount Wall Capacity (Gal.) 38 Material Thermoplastic Height N/A
- Technical Files
- Certification + Listings
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) – Specification ANSI Z 124-2017
- International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO)® Listed
- Warnock Hersey® (Canada) Listed—CSA test standards: Laundry Tray – #B45.0 and #B45.5; Drain – #B125
- Care + CleaningThe surface of your UTILATUB® or UTILATWIN® laundry tub may be cleaned with a mild soap solution in warm water using a soft cloth.
When using a cleaner product, carefully read the label to ensure that the cleaner is safe for use on the material. Stubborn stains can be cleaned using “Soft Scrub®” by Clorox® or a powdered detergent such as “Spic-n-Span®.”
Do not allow cleaners to sit and soak on the surface. Wipe surface clean and rinse completely with water immediately after cleaner application. Rinse and dry any overspray on nearby surfaces.
Never use abrasive scouring powder or steel wool pads, as they will scratch the surface. A periodic coating of a high quality marine or automotive polish will help retain the finish.
As a company committed to continuous improvement, this information is subject to change without notice.
We warrant to the original consumer user of the products of E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. for a period of one year from the date of the sale to the consumer that our products will be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Our liability under this Warranty shall be to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any labor, damages or installation costs.
This Warranty does not apply to our products which are not installed in accordance with our instructions and local building codes. This Warranty is not applicable if our product has been removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse.
After one year from the date of sale, we disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing constitutes our entire obligation under this warranty and we make no other express or implied warranties. We further exclude this warranty all consequential and incidental damages.
This Warranty gives you a specific legal right, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A claim under this warranty may be made through your distributor, dealer or contractor or by writing to our office. Claim must be accompanied by written proof of purchase and may be subject to inspection by our agent or representative - E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc., 5431 West 164th Street, Brook Park, OH 44142-1586