E.L. Mustee introduces a new multi-task sink… because Mustee is North America’s market leader in the design and production of high quality molded fiberglass utility, work and laundry sinks. Beyond exceptional functionality, the deep, semi-gloss solid and granite colors of Vector Multi-Task sinks are elegant enough to fit beautifully in the most luxurious home environments. So if you are looking for a quality-built sink that looks great and offers you more functionality than any other on the market today, then insist on a Vector™ Multi-Task sink.
Details + Specifications
- One piece molded using matched metal molds with premium fiberglass blended with special resins for extra strength and durability
- Semi-gloss, scratch & stain-resistant
- Self-rimming design
- Recessed, self draining shelf, 3.25″ below rim, 3.125″ wide and 15.5″ long…ideal for soap dispensers, spray bottles, sponges, etc.
- Includes drain assembly with stopper for 1-1/2″ P-Trap
- Accommodates single or dual-handle faucets with 4″ or 8″ centers, soap and instant-hot dispensers, and more
- Faucet hole indicators on back ledge simplify mounting installation
Depth to Drain 12 1/4" Color Biscuit Overall Size 22" x 25" x 12-3/4" Cutout Size 21" x 24" Capacity (Gal.) 13 Drain Size 1-1/2" Material Fiberglass
- General SpecificationsGeneral: Furnish and install as shown on plans a Vector™ Multi-Task Sink Model 25BT as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. Material composition shall be molded fiberglass, using matched metal dies under heat and pressure. One-piece, seamless construction with self-rimming edge and complete 1-1/2" drain assembly. Shall meet ANSI Specification Z 124-2011. Overall size 22" length x 25" width x 12-3/4" depth, weight 16 lbs., Color: Biscuit,.
- Technical Files
- Certification + Listings
- International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO)® Listed
- Warnock Hersey® (Canada) Listed—CSA #B45.0 and #B45.5
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) – Specification ANSI Z 124-2017
- Care + Cleaning
The surface of your utility sink may be cleaned with a mild soap solution in warm water using a soft cloth. When using a cleaner product, carefully read the label to ensure that the cleaner is safe for use on the material. For stubborn stains use Soft Scrub® by Clorox®, Spic-n-Span®, Mr Clean® Magic Eraser, or like cleaners. Do not allow cleaners to sit and soak on the surface. Wipe surface clean and rinse completely with water immediately after cleaner application. Rinse and dry any overspray on nearby surfaces. Never use abrasive scouring powder or steel wool pads as they will dull and scratch the surface. A periodic coating of a high quality marine or automotive polish will help retain the finish.
As a company committed to continuous improvement, the specifications in this installation manual are subject to change without notice.
We warrant to the original consumer user of the products of E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. for a period of one year from the date of the sale to the consumer that our products will be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Our liability under this Warranty shall be to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any labor, damages or installation costs.
This Warranty does not apply to our products which are not installed in accordance with our instructions and local building codes. This Warranty is not applicable if our product has been removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse.
After one year from the date of sale, we disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing constitutes our entire obligation under this warranty and we make no other express or implied warranties. We further exclude this warranty all consequential and incidental damages.
This Warranty gives you a specific legal right, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A claim under this warranty may be made through your distributor, dealer or contractor or by writing to our office. Claim must be accompanied by written proof of purchase and may be subject to inspection by our agent or representative - E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc., 5431 West 164th Street, Brook Park, OH 44142-1586