Ideal for home bars, hobby, work, or utility rooms, this utility sink is the best on the market bringing together upscale style and great design. Let us help you discover a multitude of ways in which this utility sink can complement any home environment.
Details + Specifications
- Mustee’s premium, high grade VARISTONE™ fiberglass
- One piece molded with matched metal molds
- Semi-gloss, scratch, & stain resistant
- Drain opening for standard 3 1/2″ basket strainer (not included)
- Accommodates any faucet, soap dispenser, and more that can be surface mounted to the counter top
- Color: White
- Template included for undermount and top mount installation
Depth to Drain 10 1/2" Color White Overall Size 18” x 22” x 10 ½” Capacity (Gal.) 12 Drain Size 3-1/2" Material Fiberglass Undermount Cut Out 15" x 19" with round corners Drop In Cut Out 15 1/2" x 19 1/2"
- General SpecificationsGeneral: Furnish and install as shown on plans, an Undermount sink model 2218 as manufactured by E. L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. Material composition shall be molded fiberglass, using matched metal molds under extreme heat and pressure. One-piece, seamless construction with self-rimming edge for Undermount or top mount installation. Shall meet ANSI Specification Z 124-2017. Overall size 18" length x 22" width x 11" depth, weight 16 lbs., Color: White.
- Technical Files
- Certification + Listings
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) – Specification ANSI Z 124-2017
- IAMPO® Listed
- Warnock Hersey® (Canada) Listed
- Care + Cleaning
The surface of your utility sink may be cleaned with a mild soap solution in warm water using a soft cloth. When using a cleaner product, carefully read the label to ensure that the cleaner is safe for use on the material. For stubborn stains use Soft Scrub® by Clorox®, Spic-n-Span®, Mr Clean® Magic Eraser, or like cleaners. Do not allow cleaners to sit and soak on the surface. Wipe surface clean and rinse completely with water immediately after cleaner application. Rinse and dry any overspray on nearby surfaces. Never use abrasive scouring powder or steel wool pads as they will dull and scratch the surface. A periodic coating of a high quality marine or automotive polish will help retain the finish.
As a company committed to continuous improvement, the specifications in this installation manual are subject to change without notice.
We warrant to the original consumer user of the products of E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. for a period of one year from the date of the sale to the consumer that our products will be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Our liability under this Warranty shall be to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any labor, damages or installation costs.
This Warranty does not apply to our products which are not installed in accordance with our instructions and local building codes. This Warranty is not applicable if our product has been removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse.
After one year from the date of sale, we disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing constitutes our entire obligation under this warranty and we make no other express or implied warranties. We further exclude this warranty all consequential and incidental damages.
This Warranty gives you a specific legal right, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A claim under this warranty may be made through your distributor, dealer or contractor or by writing to our office. Claim must be accompanied by written proof of purchase and may be subject to inspection by our agent or representative - E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc., 5431 West 164th Street, Brook Park, OH 44142-1586