UPC: 6 71031 00502 1
18" LILTUB™ UTILITUB® Laundry Tub
The 21F Lil’Tub UTILATUB® brings all the best in Mustee’s full size Laundry/Utility Tub features and benefits to an extra-narrow tub that fits in virtually any laundry room space. “Preferred by the Pros” for decades, Mustee UTILATUB® Laundry/Utility tubs are the quality standard in features, performance and value.
Details + Specifications
- One piece molded tub of impact-resistance polypropylene
- Extra narrow – just 18″ wide – fits where other tubs can’t
- 15 Gallon capacity, extra deep 12-3/4″ tub with smooth surface
- Leak proof, integrally molded-in drain with stopper
- Connects to standard 1½” P-trap
- Accommodates single or dual-handle faucet with 4″ or 8″ center
- Includes finished steel legs with adjustable levelers
- Mold and mildew-resistant components
- Easy to assemble and install
- Color-fast white finish
Depth to Drain 12 3/4" Depth 15" Width 18" Length 24" Mount Floor Capacity (Gal.) 15 Material Polypropylene Height 33-3/4"
- General SpecificationsGeneral: Furnish and install as shown on plans, UTILATUB® Laundry/Utility Tub model 21F, as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. Tub shall be one-piece molded construction with matched metal molds. Tub to be 18" wide and include integrally molded drain for connection to standard 1-1/2" P-trap, stopper and legs with levelers. 15 gallon capacity tub, 12-3/4" deep. Shall meet ANSI Specification Z 124-2011. Color: White. Weight: 15 lbs.
- Technical Files
- Certification + Listings
- International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO)® Listed
- Care + CleaningThe surface of your UTILATUB® or UTILATWIN® laundry tub may be cleaned with a mild soap solution in warm water using a soft cloth.
When using a cleaner product, carefully read the label to ensure that the cleaner is safe for use on the material. Stubborn stains can be cleaned using “Soft Scrub®” by Clorox® or a powdered detergent such as “Spic-n-Span®.”
Do not allow cleaners to sit and soak on the surface. Wipe surface clean and rinse completely with water immediately after cleaner application. Rinse and dry any overspray on nearby surfaces.
Never use abrasive scouring powder or steel wool pads, as they will scratch the surface. A periodic coating of a high quality marine or automotive polish will help retain the finish.
As a company committed to continuous improvement, this information is subject to change without notice.
We warrant to the original consumer user of the products of E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. for a period of one year from the date of the sale to the consumer that our products will be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Our liability under this Warranty shall be to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any labor, damages or installation costs.
This Warranty does not apply to our products which are not installed in accordance with our instructions and local building codes. This Warranty is not applicable if our product has been removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse.
After one year from the date of sale, we disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing constitutes our entire obligation under this warranty and we make no other express or implied warranties. We further exclude this warranty all consequential and incidental damages.
This Warranty gives you a specific legal right, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A claim under this warranty may be made through your distributor, dealer or contractor or by writing to our office. Claim must be accompanied by written proof of purchase and may be subject to inspection by our agent or representative - E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc., 5431 West 164th Street, Brook Park, OH 44142-1586