Add the convenience of a utility sink in virtually any room in your home thanks to Mustee. Designed to look great in any décor, Mustee self-rimming sinks offer great features and many popular sizes.
Details + Specifications
- Molded using matched metal molds with premium fiberglass blended with special resins for extra strength and durability
- 17 gallon capacity, extra deep bowl — self-rimming
- Includes 1-1/2″ drain assembly with stopper
- Connects to standard 1-1/2″ P or S trap
- Accommodate single or dual-handle faucet with 4″ or 8″ center
- Available in white and bone
- Stain resistant, semi-gloss, colorfast finish
- Easy to clean
Depth to Drain 13" Color Bone Overall Size 22" x 25" x 13-3/4" Cutout Size 21" x 24" Capacity (Gal.) 18 Drain Size 1-1/2" Material Fiberglass
- General SpecificationsGeneral: Furnish and install as shown on plans a Countertop Sink Model 10 as manufactured by E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. Material composition shall be molded fiberglass, using matched metal dies under heat and pressure. One-piece, seamless construction with self-rimming edge. Shall meet ANSI Specification Z 124-2017. Overall size 20" length x 17" width x 10" depth, weight 10 lbs., Color: _____(Bone).
- Technical Files
- Certification + Listings
- International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO)® Listed
- Warnock Hersey® (Canada) Listed—CSA #B45.0 and #B45.5
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI) – Specification ANSI Z 124-2017
- Care + Cleaning
The surface of your utility sink may be cleaned with a mild soap solution in warm water using a soft cloth. When using a cleaner product, carefully read the label to ensure that the cleaner is safe for use on the material. For stubborn stains use Soft Scrub® by Clorox®, Spic-n-Span®, Mr Clean® Magic Eraser, or like cleaners. Do not allow cleaners to sit and soak on the surface. Wipe surface clean and rinse completely with water immediately after cleaner application. Rinse and dry any overspray on nearby surfaces. Never use abrasive scouring powder or steel wool pads as they will dull and scratch the surface. A periodic coating of a high quality marine or automotive polish will help retain the finish.
As a company committed to continuous improvement, the specifications in this installation manual are subject to change without notice.
We warrant to the original consumer user of the products of E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc. for a period of one year from the date of the sale to the consumer that our products will be free of defects in material and workmanship.
Our liability under this Warranty shall be to either repair or replace the product with an identical or reasonably equivalent product. In the alternative, we may refund, in full, the actual purchase price if the repair is not commercially reasonable or possible within a reasonable time and we are unable to supply a replacement product. We shall not be responsible for any labor, damages or installation costs.
This Warranty does not apply to our products which are not installed in accordance with our instructions and local building codes. This Warranty is not applicable if our product has been removed from the original installation or has been subject to accident, abuse or misuse.
After one year from the date of sale, we disclaim all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The foregoing constitutes our entire obligation under this warranty and we make no other express or implied warranties. We further exclude this warranty all consequential and incidental damages.
This Warranty gives you a specific legal right, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
A claim under this warranty may be made through your distributor, dealer or contractor or by writing to our office. Claim must be accompanied by written proof of purchase and may be subject to inspection by our agent or representative - E.L. Mustee & Sons, Inc., 5431 West 164th Street, Brook Park, OH 44142-1586